Accounting & Payroll
Keep your finances accurate and up-to-date with our professional business accountants. Taking a responsive and proactive approach, we tailor accounting services to your needs with a complete range of options: from monthly bookkeeping services, to outsourced management of your entire company accounting functions.
We help our clients to create reliable accounting framework that is able to consistently produce accurate financial information and reduce potential penalties by 100% immediately, without unnecessary questions.
- Professional liability insurance
- Regular risk analysis and suggestions
- Standard and bespoke management reporting
- Data exchange with CRM systems and banks
- Document archive and digitalisation
- Payment preparation
- Client control and overdue payment reminders
- Income and costs accounting by projects and according to budget
- Web portal for company employees and management
How to change accountant?
You are free to change accountant at any time. At Confidentum we ensure the process of changing accountants is kept as simple as possible. Our aim throughout the process is to cause minimal disruption to your business – so don’t be put-off by the thought of the hassle changing could cause.
We will contact your old accountant and take over the books. After a few weeks, assuming that there are no hold ups, all your accounting information should have been transferred and you will be safely on board.
How much do you charge?
Small Business accounting (up to 125 transactions/month) starts at 245 EUR/month. Price includes:
- Monthly account reconciliation
- Monthly tax reports
- Payroll preparation
- Balance sheet
- Profit & Loss statement
- Essential document storage
- Accounting software licence
- All day-to-day advice