Confidentum is certified according to the ISO 9001:2015 quality management system standard, which confirms compliance of the services provided by the company with the highest quality requirements.
The Principles of Quality Policy
The main basic principles of quality policy of Confidentum are:
- To comply consistently with the requirements laid down in the Latvian regulatory enactments and the quality management system.
- To set and comply with high quality standards in customer service and service provision, thus contributing to customer satisfaction with the services provided by the company.
- To respect the commitments undertaken in customer contracts and quality fulfilment of the requirements of external regulatory enactments.
- To improve the knowledge and skills of employees by promoting the responsibility of employees for the quality of the services provided.
- To continue to develop programmes and technological solutions developed by the company that help optimise the work of the company’s customers and improve the quality of services.
- To perform a systematic analysis of the efficiency of the company’s quality management system and to implement the necessary improvements.
Improvement of Quality
Continuous improvement of quality and continual improvement of the quality management system in achieving the quality goals pursued is the responsibility of the management, employees and cooperation partners of Confidentum, which shall be carried out at the following levels:
- Customers. Identification of customers’ existing and potential needs and requirements and offering solutions in accordance with all regulatory enactments and other documents.
- Quality management system. Ensuring compliance of documentation of the quality management system with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- Employees. Ensuring a safe and comfortable working environment for employees, providing opportunities to upgrade and improve their knowledge and professional competence, as well as raising awareness of the requirements and principles of the quality management system.
- Technologies. The use of the latest technologies and software available in the industry that help to improve business efficiency and increase the quality and speed of customer service within the company.
The efficient functioning of the quality management system is ensured by regular monitoring, continuous improvement and internal and external auditing of the quality management system.